GDT: Wings vs. Canes: Battle of who hated Needaspellcheck more

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
So was it actually icing when Necas hit the crossbar? It’s not something you’d ever see with a goalie in net. The rule used to be if it went through the crease at all it wasn’t icing. IDK what it is now

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Wouldn't be the worst acquisition we ever made. I'm just tired of seeing our best player (Heiskanen) play his offside with Ryan f***in Suter for 22:00 minutes per game. Anyway, don't wanna clog up your gdt with nonsense. Maybe we'll see each other in the Finals? Canadian fans would gouge their eyeballs out if that ever happens...

Ah, ha ha ha! Tell me you're not familiar with our gdts without telling me you're not familiar with our gdts! :laugh:

MisterDobz

Unauthorized User
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
Still lots to work on,too many offensive zone turnovers, letting teams exit their zone too easily. But both goals were shooters one one one with Raanta, can’t really blame our goaltending tonight. If Necas keeps playing like this, and we get the forech3ck working again, we will be hard to beat, no matter who is in the net.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I'm not familiar with Summer. Is she a tennis player? :sarcasm:
swimmer actually
1705721517744.png

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Why are there no highlights for any of the NHL games tonight?
Sportsnet has posted some now- theirs are always better than the ones the nhl posts but so far today the nhl doesn’t have them at all and the ones sportsnet has are only a minute long and kind of bizarre. Like for this game they spent more time on raanta drinking water and the red wings exiting the ice than they spent on any part of the game

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad