Feb 18, 2018
Go canes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 1

Justicebork

Jul 13, 2022
I did. Sportnet posted a weird, stripped down 1 minute version that shows two Detroit goals and the Svech winner, that's it. Somewhat unfulfilling.

The goal highlights aren't even up on the NHL apps, fer crissakes

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I did. Sportnet posted a weird, stripped down 1 minute version that shows two Detroit goals and the Svech winner, that's it. Somewhat unfulfilling.

The goal highlights aren't even up on the NHL apps, fer crissakes
I’d like to add THAT THE FU^KING APP HAS NO CONCEPT OF TIME ZONES AND KEEPS SHOWING GAMES FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE TO MY EUROPEAN ARSE.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
The thought occurred to me this game that we're playing Peters hockey again. Not Bill Peters, I mean JUSTIN Peters hockey. Raanta is so shaky in net we have to play so conservatively that we can't break out the way we did before. We can't trade chances at all. Our only way to win is through pure, suffocating defense.

Kudos to the boys for playing that style to a T last night. Probably only 5ish teams in the league can play that way. Especially if we don't get power plays, I'm afraid we will see low event hockey until Kochetkov starts again.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Wouldn't be the worst acquisition we ever made. I'm just tired of seeing our best player (Heiskanen) play his offside with Ryan f***in Suter for 22:00 minutes per game. Anyway, don't wanna clog up your gdt with nonsense. Maybe we'll see each other in the Finals? Canadian fans would gouge their eyeballs out if that ever happens...

It's an anomaly if one of our GDTs doesn't include a tangent about food. Heck, in one GDT an HF26 member shared that he'd once jerked off a horse. :biglaugh:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad