Not open for further replies.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
bear grin

1670379334892.png

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Berggy is a stud. The guy is never going back to the A, don't care who we have to waive if we have a full roster, he's here to stay.

Shouldn’t have started the year there anyway. He’s been noticeable every game in a positive way.

OK, who made a deal with the devil for tonight?

This is what happens when you add Blashill to your coaching staff. GAA way up and a PK that used to be realgud that is now below league average.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Shouldn’t have started the year there anyway. He’s been noticeable every game in a positive way.

Lalonde wanted to play a heavy game. Berggren has one hit in his last 10+ games, after throwing 3 the first game. He's tougher than I expected, but he's not a physical player and didn't show it preseason.

New coach, new players, it just takes a few games to sort it out. Just waiting for one of the wingers to get healthy. As good as Czarnik was on the scoring shift, he's still not a real NHLer.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Lalonde wanted to play a heavy game. Berggren has one hit in his last 10+ games, after throwing 3 the first game. He's tougher than I expected, but he's not a physical player and didn't show it preseason.

New coach, new players, it just takes a few games to sort it out. Just waiting for one of the wingers to get healthy. As good as Czarnik was on the scoring shift, he's still not a real NHLer.

Kinda hard to throw hits when you’ve always got the puck.

Reactions: JediOrderPizza

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
Someone want to check me on this:

To me it looks like the Wings are unafraid to risk taking penalties around their net tonight. To me, this is in contrast to most other games where they look tentative in front of their own net.

Am I crazy?

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Someone want to check me on this:

To me it looks like the Wings are unafraid to risk taking penalties around their net tonight. To me, this is in contrast to most other games where they look tentative in front of their own net.

Am I crazy?
Yes. What were we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad