GDT: Wings at Kraken | February 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Game was lost after the 4 minute power play was wiped out.

You're down 2-1 in the 2nd, not playing well, get a 4 minute power play with a chance to tie it up going into the 3rd, maybe even take the lead. Then take a dumb penalty to negate it.

The goal of this game was to at least get one point if you're serious about making the playoffs.
Chiarot leaving his man in front of Husso with under 10 seconds to go was the back breaker too. He finished the game -3 and is the team's worst in plus minus.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Chiarot leaving his man in front of Husso with under 10 seconds to go was the back breaker too. He finished the game -3 and is the team's worst in plus minus.
Yes, Chiarot wasn't great, as usual. Larkin got his cookie though, so I'm sure he and his agent are happy.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA

I dunno how you can watch him play or look at stats and think he deserves anything more than 3rd pair with sheltered ice time. He looks worse than Oesterle.

Reactions: 14ari13
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

Todd Reynolds is Bertuzzi's agent.
yeah I just looked him up. Todd Reynolds definitely sounds like a POS. I wish more players would take a stance like Andrew Brunette did rather than take a "live and let live" stance when it comes to bigots.

It still seems like a stretch to hate a player that much for that. I don't even know who reps most of the Wings players. Other than Seider's is friggin Claude Lemieux.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
2 bad goals for Huso, no much luck at front, and some bad defense. Overall good effort. Zadina looks ok , not bad Just trade Perron to free space for Vrana and Reymond

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

I dunno how you can watch him play or look at stats and think he deserves anything more than 3rd pair with sheltered ice time. He looks worse than Oesterle.
Hronek and Walman are +14, Maatta +6, Seider -10 (was -17 before he was separated from Chiarot), Chiarot is the team's worst -20. And that brainfart with under 10 seconds to go shows his play. Going 1-2 to the 3rd is ways better than 1-3. Lalonde has to fix this

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
2 bad goals for Huso, no much luck at front, and some bad defense. Overall good effort. Zadina looks ok , not bad Just trade Perron to free space for Vrana and Reymond

I'd rather the Wings hang on to Perron and move him next season at the deadline. He's in a bit of a slump lately but that dudes puck protection and veteran presence is big for this team.

And I say that as someone who thinks "veteran presence" is often overrated.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Yeah, the main thing is the one that is a little too controversial to bring up here. Let's just say I hope Bertuzzi gives free agency a "shot."
yeah i figured it was something like that and I hear you. Like you said we really can't get into it but I guess I'm trying to look forward and not hang on to the idiocy of the past. But admittedly that's pretty selective memory on my part.

It's just a tricky thing because like I mentioned, Datsyuk's beliefs I find abhorrent so it's murky waters pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad