GDT: Wings at Kraken | February 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Someone at least put Eberle through the glass for constantly lighting the Wings up

Wait I somehow missed that the Leafs traded for ROR.
All this to get eliminated in the 2nd round (and yes I'm well aware of what "Fixed that for you" correction is coming).

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Remember, this team can never be meh. They have to either be on the cusp of greatness or worth a bag of pucks.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Now Perron misses the net. This is ridiculous.

Lots of good chances but it's like the whole team turned into Zadina when it comes to finishing

Reactions: Filppula
Oct 18, 2006
Don’t understand why they didn‘t just go back to Perron-Copp-Rasmussen. It really worked.

FabricDetails

Mar 30, 2009
Figures this happens the first game I get to watch from start to finish in a long time. Been only the first two or last two periods for me the past few months.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Don’t understand why they didn‘t just go back to Perron-Copp-Rasmussen. It really worked.
Because our coaching staff apparently don't keep track of lines/pairings that work and don't work from game to game. So we end up with either shit that hasn't worked in months or random combos that no one that looked at any analytics would put together.

Reactions: Filppula

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Figures this happens the first game I get to watch from start to finish in a long time. Been only the first two or last two periods for me the past few months.
yeah but were you the one saying you had whiskey-ginger, some bud, and good food? Still sounds like a pretty good night

Friggin finally. At least Larkin gets one.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Because our coaching staff apparently don't keep track of lines/pairings that work and don't work from game to game. So we end up with either shit that hasn't worked in months or random combos that no one that looked at any analytics would put together.
Which would explain why Chiarot is still playing.....

FabricDetails

Mar 30, 2009
yeah but were you the one saying you had whiskey-ginger, some bud, and good food? Still sounds like a pretty good night

Friggin finally. At least Larkin gets one.
Haha, I don't drink or smoke but I did have some good food.

And hey did Lalonde bet on Larkin's point streak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad