Post-Game Talk: wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Terrible game by Miller.Who am I kidding,terrible game by everyone besides Fox and KK and Halak

Reactions: duhmetreE

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Unfortunately we have too many bottom 6 players and not enough top 6 right now. Just put the kids together, call up Cullye and see if he can provide some spark, this team is lifeless, and its worse without lindgren who usually stirs some shit up

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Detroit is not a bad team; they certainly didn't NOT earn the 2 points. Every point we lose is one point closer to joining Pitt or WSH out of the playoffs this year. Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, so urgency does have to ramp up sooner rather than later.

• Haha
Reactions: SimonEdvinssonAtSix

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
My expert analysis is yikes.

Kakko is the only forward capable of generating at 5on5 consistently. Sometimes Panarin. Not sure how to fix that without doing something drastic.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Only one 5 on 5 goal scored early off broken play. Against a team that you would think would have been tired.
We wouldn't have scored another goal if we played 2 more periods
There zero generation.

Maybe 1 or 2 shifts a period, where people are moving and cycling as opposed to standing still and waiting for something to happen.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
No way we make the playoffs. I expected Devils to be ahead of us this year. Penguins likely. And that was it. But I’m quickly realizing that the competition is much stiffer than I expected. Some tough decisions ahead.

Reactions: DialUp

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
biggest mistake is not playing Kakko. This guy has had confidence issues but when he plays well he has all the confidence. You absolutely play Kakko in OT. WTF
Best Rangers skater tonight.

Lafreniere is starting to worry me. I'm not worried about American Kakko. The points are going to start coming for him. His line is among the unluckiest in the league so far.

BS45

Aug 20, 2022
where ever its 5pm
Team plays to damn passive. Gallant needs to be FIRED!! That OT goal is everything that is wrong with this team. Trouba stands still and doesn't attack Perron and he picks them apart with that pass. If Trouba attacks him he never makes that pass. Every team in the league attacks us on the powerplay and makes it tough, but we sit back and let teams tick tack toe us. The coach sucks, we need Barry Trotz!!!

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Bullshit penalty to call in OT honestly. Sure it looks borderline but that’s not something they usually call.

Kakko, Halak and Fox were the only good players tonight. The rest of the team sucked and was disjointed all night. Getting outplayed tonight was unacceptable.

Detroit on the back end of a back to back with travel btw. Unacceptable. Had a 2 goal lead on a team on the second end of a back to back at home. You can’t lose that game. That’s piss poor.

I’m not a doomer but this team needs to get their heads out of their asses or else the season could slip away from them. Poor Halak, he deserved to win today.

Mika looks like he’s gonna cry in his postgame.

Reactions: CLW and I Eat Crow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad