Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
26d9d57d1d3bb9fe55219bb9e95ecb74

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I gave them the benefit of the doubt last game but this team is trash, can't do a damn thing. And I don't care what the shots were in the 3rd period the lineup was appalling in the third. Oh and Laf had the game on his f***ing stick but apparently doesn't know how to one time it. Biggest bust since Yakupov. Trade him before his value has tanked.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
gutless. he has a chance to put kakko out there who's hot and going but he opts for that f***ing loser kreider. disgraceful. im so tired of force feeding these gutless and veterans who can't put an ounce of effort into the games. im ready for the reigns to be given to the younger players, theyll at least give a shit

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
Seriously, there's something very wrong with the way this team plays the games. I mean they could have won this game 5-0 and I think I'd be almost as ticked off. This team and coaching staff needs to get their s* together or I'm just going to have stop watching for a while. It's too frustrating. The games aren't fun. This is bad hockey. Who cares if you win if you're learning the wrong way to win. Gallant needs to actually take some blame for this. And the worst part is our garbage beat writers won't even press Gallant on how terrible this team is coached at this point. I'm glad we lost, outside Fox, Halak and Kakko we deserved it.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Another very ho-hum effort after an ok first. We have been a really boring team for 90% of this season
Someone mentioned attention to detail in the GDT and it really is something that is noticeably lacking. Assignments are missed, passes are all over the place and no-one is on the same page.

Halak was good. Fox was good. Hajak was solid. Kakko was our best forward which is great, unfortunately Vesey was our 2nd best which just shouldn't happen.

Keep Laf with Chytil, or at least at LW

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
They never call anything in overtime lol

Also, like I said, I can't stand the whole "I'm gonna jam my stick into this guy's jersey and then flop around when my stick is in his jersey"
At worst it's 2 and 2. If you're going to call that, call the original hook.

I'm absolutely incredulous that Miller got the only call for that. Someone had money on Detroit tonight. I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad