• Braden Schneider

• Igor Shesterkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Now that's a first overall pick!

It seems every time Frankie V has a great game, he gets overshadowed by a teammate. I just love this guy. I also loved Buchnevish, but Frankie has qualities that just make him a better fit. That speed, that shot and his aggressiveness, really opens up the ice for Zee to do his magic. It's no wonder Zibad is playing his best hockey right now. Playoff teams are going to have to zero in on them. And that will leave Panarin and Copp to lesser defenders.

Defense is the name of this game. Back to back shutouts, 3 in the last 4 wins. In our last 5 wins, we have given up a total of 2 goals.

How great is it we respond to the Canes loss with two shutout wins. And now share the top spot with them once again.

Who's not gonna watch the Aves tonight?

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
The pizzas:

Alfredo, shaved parm, pepperoni with a side of red sauce for dipping.
24E5F516-4627-4413-9B81-F8A577C1C372.jpeg

Vodka, fresh mozz, fresh basil
75652952-2217-4249-A669-38D511C45482.jpeg

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Every time I watch Larkin I’m less impressed. Holds the puck too long and plays no defense. Also cheapshot Vatrano

He’s very much an expensive 2C.

Not that that’s a bad thing but I never got the motive to sell the farm for him, he wouldn’t be my top target.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Beyond glorious how Laf made Larkin absolutely eat shit on that absurd backhand. GLORIOUS
Larkin I saw take a run at Vatrano after Vatrano scored. It was a shitty hit and the refs let it go because…game management. Also I’m convinced the refs are encouraging tempers flaring. They can shut off the dirty if they want but they regularly let it flow. Poor.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Laf will also be fully aware that how much money he earns in his career is gonna be contingent on how good a player he becomes.

Got to bet on yourself.

Reactions: egelband

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I still don’t know how Larkin didn’t get a penalty for his hit Vatrano after he scored. That hit was blatantly late in real time, like almost 2 full seconds late.

And I can’t stop watching that second Lafreniere goal. That thing was absolutely filthy, has to be one of the best goals we’ve scored all season. To pull of the move and also execute the finish, man that was such an electric play.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Someone tell Kreider that he’s only 5 goals away from breaking the Rangers all time single season goals record. I really want him to get it.
Just called him . He said and I quote : "what will be will be" to which I replied : " Who do you think you fukking are?......Doris Day ? Glenn Sathers Cigar on Rangers HF Board really wants you to get the record." He replied : "In that case consider it done !"

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Just called him . He said and I quote : "what will be will be" to which I replied : " Who do you think you fukking are?......Doris Day ? Glenn Sathers Cigar on Rangers HF Board really wants you to get the record." He replied : "In that case consider it done !"
AD89B0B7-A9F8-497A-8112-645D5FB96ADF.gif

#livelaughlove

Reactions: hackeyman

LokiDog

Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
How about Jagr who picked corners easier than anyone I’ve seen with velocity

Sure but Jagr also scored a lot of goals in tight. Dangerous scorer? Probably tops ever we’ve had. Best shot? I don’t know… Gaborik and Zib are the two guys who can consistently pace for 40+ scoring goals from the circles out regularly, IMO.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I still don’t know how Larkin didn’t get a penalty for his hit Vatrano after he scored. That hit was blatantly late in real time, like almost 2 full seconds late.

And I can’t stop watching that second Lafreniere goal. That thing was absolutely filthy, has to be one of the best goals we’ve scored all season. To pull of the move and also execute the finish, man that was such an electric play.
Yep. Call that penalty and set a no-nonsense tone. But the officials instead fan the flames. We really don’t need these crummy teams getting blown out and just taking runs at our guys cuz they’re embarrassed. It’s just so infuriating. But you know ‘skilling it up’ and all.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad