Windsor Spitfires 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
I just noticed that on Saturday Guelph will be playing their 3rd game in 4 nights, 2nd game of a back to back. Windsor will be playing their 2nd game in 3 nights. Is this a "fatigue" game for Guelph or a "fatigue" game for Windsor? :popcorn::popcorn:

ALWAYS Windsor. haha

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Windsor has played well against the soo this year. Hopefully a win.
Been a long time at home.
#takeabow

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
That time was weeks ago! No idea what to expect from this organization

punch1943

Apr 15, 2012
South Detroit
So the Spitfires are going to give the 1st 400 fans through the doors tonight a Luke Boka poster...How touching! Perhaps a go fund me page might be needed to get them through the season. Most of you are probably too young to remember Jack Benny but the Spits kind of remind me of him. He was the ultimate cheap-skate...

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
So the Spitfires are going to give the 1st 400 fans through the doors tonight a Luke Boka poster...How touching! Perhaps a go fund me page might be needed to get them through the season. Most of you are probably too young to remember Jack Benny but the Spits kind of remind me of him. He was the ultimate cheap-skate...

:thumbu:

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Unfortunately I do remember JB. Dating myself I guess.

Oct 3, 2019
Honestly, does this coach have any clue???? We haven’t won a game in a while and keeps coming out with the same lines. Keep on playing Boka on the first line

member 71782

Not really surprised with what's happening, now it's becoming a question of how far they're going to drop before the playoffs.

Reactions: windsor7

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Not really surprised with what's happening, now it's becoming a question of how far they're going to drop before the playoffs.

Just lacking a sense of urgency it seemed. They played down to the level of the Hounds never really took it to them. Dumb penalty by Corcoran I mean real dumb. Then when it's time to kill a penalty in OT Douglas-Boka-Rupoli??? PK has been an issue all year and you still get Douglas/Boka. Does Letowski not want to change up his PK? He has no issues changing line combos but not PK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad