Windsor Spitfires 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
So Rychel releases a couple of warm bodies that have done very little in this league to pick one up who appears to have done ???

I'll second that why

Surprised
Considering you have not seen him
play.
Respectable numbers in a Euro pro league where players are in their late 20-30's

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Schiemenz looked like a high end junior B player last year. Good skater, decent skill, but a massive upper body weakness. Just couldn't compete effectively at this level. But he's a year older so you never know.

member 71782

Please share what you have seen.

Never heard of him, nothing about him so I asked why in reference to picking up a warm body that has done nothing over here and very few people seem to know about.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Says the guy who dissed Sirman and,Jake Smith and Purboo,u are a little low on the credibility scale.
What was wrong with Chatfield and McEneny?

just remember this post for when people complain that I go after people. it takes two people. half of the post isnt true but I’ll judt let it lie, would be nice to see people go after him for instigating the way they go after others

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
you said that about mizzi lol

I also said that about Chatfield, Culina, DiGiacinto, McEneny, Jake Smith. You can't win 'em all and he's done better with FAs than not.

Yes, we know very little about Schiemz. He could be a kid that plays 20 games and never goes near the net. He could also be a kid that fits in and does well. If he was a NCAA commit, he's doing something right. I'm willing to let him play a few games before I rule him out.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I also said that about Chatfield, Culina, DiGiacinto, McEneny, Jake Smith. You can't win 'em all and he's done better with FAs than not.

I don’t care enough, but I can probably prove this incorrect. he doesn’t hit on over 50 percent of his fa’s

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
just remember this post for when people complain that I go after people. it takes two people. half of the post isnt true but I’ll judt let it lie, would be nice to see people go after him for instigating the way they go after others

Ding ding ding. Since when is making a post and criticizing the credibility kosher? One thing I can say is a lot of the good moves are always revisited but you will rarely hear about the moves that don't pan out. Look no further bringing up Smith/DiGiacinto but ignoring Bezuch/Kadlec/Mizzi. It goes both ways.

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
Likely Rychel created the Import opening with the full intention of grabbing this kid. It's not that he decided to cut Kozhevnikov and then thought "huh, now I have an import opening, let's see what I can do about it". See what he is ROS and make a decision on one or both of our imports before next years import draft.
It's a free look, just burns a card. Kid has been playing well in the adult 2nd tier euro league he was in, if physical stature/play was an issue and not talent, than that time playing against men might have helped him with that issue.

If DiPietro is kept, which is very likely, it means we still have two. Add an OA and then call it a deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad