Post-Game Talk: Win!! - WCSF - Game 2 - Winnipeg at Nashville - 6:00 PM Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
2 high sticks to the face and a delay of game and no call !!!!

Old Nashville knows what i'm talking about, go" Dixie Flyers" on there ass!!!!!!

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Can any of our other lines score besides our top line? Seems like our other lines are snakebitten tonight.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well whatever happens at least it wasn't a dull game tonight. Both team fighting for their lives out there.

Reactions: jorel

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It kills me when players (Ekholm in this case) hold onto the puck for seemingly forever, waiting to make the perfect pass, and just ice it. If you're being pressured and ice the puck, fine. It's when you're not pressured and have had numerous opportunities to pass it and didn't and then ice it that kills me.

Arvidsson could use some confidence with his backhand. He could've had a game-winning goal and blew it by switching to his forehand.

jorel

Dec 15, 2016
It boggles my mind how players (Ekholm in this case) will hold onto the puck for seemingly forever, waiting to make the perfect pass, and just ice it. If you're being pressured and ice the puck, fine. It's when you pass on 3 or 4 passing opportunities, waiting for something better, and then ice it that kills me.

Arvidsson could use some confidence with his backhand. He had a game-winning goal and blew it by switching to his forehand.
I don't think he meant to ice the puck though.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
If I am Lavy, next practice I would be talking to them about finding other ways to get the puck out of our end and into the opponent's end other than icing the puck.

Reactions: Pekka4Vezina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad