Post-Game Talk: Win!! - WCSF - Game 2 - Winnipeg at Nashville - 6:00 PM Central - NBCSN, CBC, TVAS - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
What a relief. I was not optimistic at all the entire overtime. It just didn't feel like a game that they were destined to win, with so many blown leads, turnovers, icings and so on. I suppose that it feels a bit like it must've for Jets fans after Game 1. This was huge because I think that winning 4 out of 5 against this strong Jets team would've been too steep of a hill to climb. Now, the series is tied and they really have to win only one of the next two. Things suddenly look a whole lot better.

Edit: Also, now I can finally watch tonight's Westworld episode before bed and actually enjoy it, rather than use it to get my mind off of an OT loss.

Last edited:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well only one game win and still 3 more to go. Got to hope the guys can play even better at the away game.

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
Wow what a game! The Preds totally deserved the win in OT, they got the best scoring chances in both OT periods. Arvy deserved to get the winner earlier, but Fiala's move was awesome. Hopefully it gets him going for the next few games.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
f***.....now I have to find a way to wind down and go to sleep, got to be up at 4

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
what a ride. thought we played solid. Defense needs to tighten up but the jets arent a team that is easily detained. Top line was huge tonight, playoff joey is something else

Reactions: Sk8M8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad