Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - St. Louis @ Smashville 7 pm - Bare Bones this is not a Blues State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Winning streak?

3226-major-leaguelou-brown.jpg

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Major League clips ftw.

I have been traveling for two weeks for work and am so out of the loop outside of seeing the results the next morning. Big game here, go Perds!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
We need another strong game. Use the momentum from Tuesday's game and play big.
Peks--need another game where you're seeing it all. You're the key. It's a tough job but you can handle it. You are Pekka. You stop the puck.

Big 6--SCORE. It's been percolating--let it happen tonight. Filip, Joey, Wilson--the time is nigh.

D--DEFEND (and maybe score, too--but mainly defend) Ekkie--no more of that play that's been highlighted on every sports show. It was an aberration, I know. But you've had your one do over.

You can talk to Hutton after you beat him. He is ENEMY.

You want some dessert tonight, right? You know what to do. Nothing is free, dear.

Go Preds!

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
#Preds lines in warmups:
Arvidsson-Johansen-Neal
Wilson-Ribeiro-Smith
Forsberg-Fisher-Aberg
Sissons-Jarnkrok-Watson

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
It's not like we're playing poorly but the Blues are playing really really well. They look very strong again this season. They're on the backend of B2B so they should control early on as they have the their legs going but as the game progresses I think we take the control.

Rinne looks sharp. We have a good chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad