Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs Ducks (SUCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
The Dallas game was probably the best the Preds have looked since the Blues win. The scoreboard was not an indication of how that game went. Could have easily been 5-0 Preds and Dallas didn't have more than 4 or 5 decent chances all game.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
The Dallas game was probably the best the Preds have looked since the Blues win. The scoreboard was not an indication of how that game went. Could have easily been 5-0 Preds and Dallas didn't have more than 4 or 5 decent chances all game.
Yep- thinking about it I think those 2 games were almost identical- Dallas game should have been at least 4-0 just like the Blues game.

And as far as puck luck goes, there is no doubt we have had some the last couple of weeks. But overall for the season?? I think it’s pretty even because at times we have had some pretty bad luck, too.

I mean, if you consider our late comeback wins luck then you also have to say the same in reverse for all the times we blew late game leads....

Reactions: Aardvarksson

Predigree

Dec 4, 2015
Ebensee, Austria
Ok, Preds vs. Ducks. Sounds like a hockey war. Hope both Teams play fair and no one gets hurt.

First Game after a Long Time i can watch live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad