Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds vs Ducks (SUCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Not watching just following the feed... how bad did Joey get clobbered?

Think Joey should leave the fighting to Fisher. But I like that he will fight/isn't afraid to fight even if he is outmatched. Overall though it was a short fight. Joey didn't get clobbered/beaten down but he wasn't able to throw any punches either though as he lost his balance. Kesler was able to get two punches on him before Joey lost his footing/fell and the fight was stopped/over.

Last edited:

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
threw a punch and lost his balance and covered up. don't think he really took anything substantial. just looked worse and probably hurt his ego more than anything with it being against kesler. kesler did the turtle sign after the fight. guy is a straight ass wipe and half the hockey player he use to be.

My happy place is Kesler crying after losing in the Final.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
threw a punch and lost his balance and covered up. don't think he really took anything substantial. just looked worse and probably hurt his ego more than anything with it being against kesler. kesler did the turtle sign after the fight. guy is a straight ass wipe and half the hockey player he use to be.
Man he better go again before the game is over. He had no choice but to turtle. He lost his balance and it was a tad embarrassing for him but kesler doing that was a total dick move.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
We're getting outworked and outplayed right now.

It was bound to happen that the Ducks would make a push in the third being down. Preds going to need to step it up to keep this lead and push back themselves to bring to momentum back to their side and disrupt the flow of the Ducks.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Preds need to stop using that long pass or whatever it is so much. Most of the time we've just given it to Ducks waiting in the neutral zone.

Yeah I never understood why they do that to just lose the puck and give it over to the other team rather than just make shorter/easier passes to control possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad