Post-Game Talk: WIN!-Ottawa at Smashville 7:00 @ The Bridge - The Bare Bones Reveal the Bones Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Where's all those angry mobs that wanted to run Rinne out of town? Rinne has been one of our best players, in fact probably our best player so far (Which is why our record sucks because in theory he hasn't been elite, just the best player so far).

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Rinne looked great tonight...dare I say it vintage Pekka. Maybe calling Saros up lit a fire. Whatever it was, I hope he can continue to tap into it. It was a very entertaining game. Crowd was light but it wasn't quiet.

There's pie.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Good win. Played for all 60 minutes this game. Pekka made some incredible saves.

Ekholm handled the puck like it was a grenade.

Forsberg was close, he had some great chances.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Actually, that was a fun game last night. Plus 17,113 tickets sold. Surprised, as a few of them must have stayed home to watch something else. I'll take it though.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Actually, that was a fun game last night. Plus 17,113 tickets sold. Surprised, as a few of them must have stayed home to watch something else. I'll take it though.
[/URL]

I saw your last picture and see Subban skating off the ice while the rest of the team is saluting the crowd, and then i see on Twitter that he didn't practice today (with them calling it a maintenance day)... I hope there is not something more to this.

I missed the game, so maybe someone can comment on how he was doing at the end of the 3rd.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I saw your last picture and see Subban skating off the ice while the rest of the team is saluting the crowd, and then i see on Twitter that he didn't practice today (with them calling it a maintenance day)... I hope there is not something more to this.

I missed the game, so maybe someone can comment on how he was doing at the end of the 3rd.

He did get dumped pretty hard and there was no call. It looked like he went headfirst into the glass/boards from the angle of my seat. He played the rest of the game though. He was the 1st star and was in such a hurry to get back to the room that he forgot there was an interview and kind of embarrassed himself.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Assume somebody from MON will soon be here to tell us how PK NEVER EVER saluted the crowd and was always first to the locker room so he could be first in line to get in front of the cameras..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad