Post-Game Talk: WIN!-Ottawa at Smashville 7:00 @ The Bridge - The Bare Bones Reveal the Bones Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I have never seen the smilidon bones so I am looking forward to seeing them. And hey, watching bad hockey is better than not watching hockey at all.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
7-1 win because either way tonight begins the end of the world as we all know it. Might as well turn it around on a weird night.

RaiderDoug

Feb 5, 2007
Knoxville
I'm looking forward to seeing Aberg. And the Saros call up seems like a passing of the torch to me - not necessarily that he be the #1, but kind of a way of easing out one guy and easing in another over the next 2 years or so.

Also, FF/Neal and the rest of the slumping crew have to break out sometime, right? Like regression (progression?) to the mean?

Preds 5 - Sens 2.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
It's election day and we're playing the Senators. Serious missed opportunity by Gratefulpred to make a bad pun with GDT title.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It's election day and we're playing the Senators. Serious missed opportunity by Gratefulpred to make a bad pun with GDT title.

well there is a pun with the title. The infamous sabretooth bones will be moved to the Arena and are being presented there tonight. Hence the "Bare Bones" in the title.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Do we know if Rinne or Saros will get the start tonight?

I saw Rinne listed on Twitter.

Okay, you blankety blank team. I'm ready to see the team we saw on opening night and in Colorado. You've effectively gotten any attention off of you, no one is predicting us for anything save a top draft pick and everyone's concentrating elsewhere. Time to start sneaking up on everyone.

This m.o. is apparently the way of our people. Also, there might be dessert. I think your stomachs have probably settled enough that I can offer that to you again. Also, since Sister isn't with me I can sit in the "right" seat. She's deaf in one ear, had to accommodate her. But not tonight. Not. Tonight.

Go Preds!

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
reveal the bones you say?

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ u have been spooked by the
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ spooky skilenton
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ send this to 4 ppl or skelintons will eat you

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
For those of us at the game, no election results during the game or intermissions please. Hockey and sports in general is my get away from it all.

We all have computers in our pockets nowadays anyway if we need to know.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
For those of us at the game, no election results during the game or intermissions please. Hockey and sports in general is my get away from it all.

We all have computers in our pockets nowadays anyway if we need to know.

You're probably going to see/read/hear something at some point. It is the nature of the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad