Post-Game Talk: WIN!-Ottawa at Smashville 7:00 @ The Bridge - The Bare Bones Reveal the Bones Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Afraid to jinks anything but Peks been good thus far. Not bobbling as many pucks and seems to be a little more confident.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Thought we were about to witness yet another breakaway. Rather see 4 on 4.

I think Stu has a man crush on Cody Bass.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Nobody can be hating P.K. tonight!

Playing with the lead makes this a completely different team.

Oh, I don't know about all that re: PK.

Seriously, I don't watch other teams when they aren't playing us. I just don't understand how Karlsson has the rep he has?

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I assume Ribs said something to pick up the extra 2. Best I can tell Willy and Stu did not see the retaliatory slash he took for the first 2. Ribs has not been terrible the season ... except for his mouth penalties.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Any time a sunbelt hockey player is fouled by a Canadian team's player, that sunbelt player shall be assessed a 2 minute penalty for causing the Canadian player to commit said foul.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Wilson has been a player on fire most of this seasons games. Surprising he hasn't potted any goals.

I'm really liking the Wilson-Ribs-Smith line.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Wilson has been a player on fire most of this seasons games. Surprising he hasn't potted any goals.

I'm really liking the Wilson-Ribs-Smith line.

Too much skill to have so little result. They need to start shooting where the goalie isn't.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Big Win. Subban's best game as a predator. Rinne was great. Let's start a winning streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad