Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - NSH @ VAN 12-13-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Figured I’d make the GDT since it doesn’t exist yet.
If anyone has the lineup prepared that would be cool, I only use my phone on here.

We can win this if we play a full 60. There were several days of rest, so I expect a semi-slow first period to get their legs back. Would be nice to get the full 60 though.
Oh, and for the love of God, make sure Boeser is covered. Let’s chase some goalies and cause some boos! Go Preds!

Reactions: PunkRockLocke

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Hopefully Joey can make an impact in his return playing in that lovely hometown of his.

That said, it seems like we're always garbage playing there.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
JOFA line needs to be back together and left alone. no need to mess up what has worked for going on 2 seasons now. JOFA and turris line then mix and match bottom 2 lines. jarnkrok, sissons, hartnell, bonino should be able to make up an adequate 3rd line then roll out who you see fit for tactical 4th line.

and please for the love of everything near and dear to our hearts, quit with the nicknames for every line. when you try that hard, it just is cringe worthy bad.

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
Looking forward to the game, as a Canucks fan first and foremost, but a Predators supporter as my second team.

Will be happy regardless of the result, seeing as I'm reasonably fine with Canuck losses (draft) and happy about Preds wins (Cup contender)

Enjoy!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Have I mentioned how much I hate pacific time zone games on weeknights??
Now that my....uhh...."career", has taken a turn since right before the season started I'm totally cool with it. But for the last several years I wasn't a fan. The 9:30 games in LA (and maybe SJ) kinda pushed me more into the irritated category.

One thing is for certain. I've only done it for like a year but living over in eastern time like some of our fans is the complete worst.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
You know the drill.
Oh...yeah, I guess it has been awhile.
Focus. Every minute, every shift, every period--til the final horn sounds. Remember last time I told you to watch out for the Sedin twins? You didn't and you remember what happened. Little so and so hit a milestone AND they won. Do better. We're hungry and we need a WIN. I hate those L's on our row.

Go Preds!

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Here we are mid December and I still find these away jerseys the ugliest things ever created.
I am pretty shocked but I think they are some of the best sweaters we have ever had. I have noticed more road Adidas jerseys in the crowd this year than the old Reebok ones.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
76.png

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
forsberg is a complete waste on a line with jarnkrok and aberg. a complete waste. great start on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad