Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - NSH @ VAN 12-13-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Since Lavi has been here he has wanted to have all of the lines with the ability to score because it causes match up problems during the game. So look at what you had last night and think about it as the opposing coach.

Right now you gotta put your big guns out against the Turris line, otherwise they will chew you up. That then leaves you a decision to make, if you put your next best guys out against Joey and Arvy, now you are essentially allowing Forsberg to run rampant against your 3rd and 4th. If you try and take out Forsberg, then you let Joey and Arvy run rampant against your 3rd and 4th.

That is a nightmare situation for most teams because while they may have a good first and a solid second most don't have that kind of firepower to roll out against a guy like Forsberg with the 3rd and 4th.

I'll be honest, we are one good winger away from being a total nightmare for most teams to face. Sissons, Hartnell and Watson is your weakest line on the 4th? Jesus has this team changed lol.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
101.. You clearly stated other than me disagreeing with line combos, what do I have issue with? I said none. there was nothing contradictory about any post. it's almost as if your typical bait and switch game almost worked. c'mon man

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i will say i like to have balance but you just don't take apart a line that is dominant as any line we have ever had. jarnkrok has played better. I'll give him credit. but aberg is freaking dead weight. He will have to be carried to be successful. we all see how he has struggled. he was just sent to the minors cause umm he sucked. he just has a 1 way contract so we are trying to get him going so we get something out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad