Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - NSH@EDM 12-14-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I at least think FF#9 in the 3rd line is detrimental. Bonino has been invisible with the #1 line this game.
yeah getting out shot like crazy. I'll always be an advocate of JOFA but when the team is finding a way to do what they're doing, I'm just gonna shut my mouth

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Saros with the shutout. Back to back wins by a margin of 11-1. The biggest gripe about the team is how they couldn't close games out with big leads they have done that in the last 2 games.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Well, we got a stinker. We played really bad, got outshot by double. On the road. 2nd game of back-to-back. But we won 4-0. And even though, they had 46 shots, I don't think they had a lot of dangerous scoring chances.

Saros, wow he's back.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
46 save shutout. go saros.

I'm very happy to have been wrong about Saros. It appears that the time in Milwaukee, even if he had crappy numbers down there, has translated to much better play up here.

It's almost as if the coaches and Poile know what they are doing :D

Edit.. I see Legionaire said pretty much the same thing lol

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Well, we got a stinker. We played really bad, got outshot by double. On the road. 2nd game of back-to-back. But we won 4-0. And even though, they had 46 shots, I don't think they had a lot of dangerous scoring chances.

Saros, wow he's back.

According to Natural Stat Trick the Oilers had 9 HDSC and the Preds had 8. 6 of the Oilers 9 HDSC came in the 3rd period when they were down by 4 goals, so when the game was close, the defense had them on lock even though they had a huge advantage on shots. Preds actually had them beat 4 to 3 on HDSC in the first two periods.

Reactions: Scoresberg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad