Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - NSH@EDM 12-14-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
wow saros. anyone notice forsberg have some of the best chances of the period with turris and smith between line changes? for the love of everything, take forsberg off that garbage line. we were completely dominated. dominated is putting it nicely. thank you saros.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
wow saros. anyone notice forsberg have some of the best chances of the period with turris and smith between line changes? for the love of everything, take forsberg off that garbage line. we were completely dominated. dominated is putting it nicely. thank you saros.
I am betting we see a change to start the 2nd, but then that 3rd will be massively EXPOSED.

monix11

Jun 21, 2017
Saros ain't anything because he doesn't even stop the puck in the AHL!

I know you're kidding but I went to the Milwaukee-Hershey game in Hershey a couple of weeks ago and Milwaukee was HORRIBLE.

The score could've gotten real ugly. A lot of odd-man situations and Grade A chances against all night.....

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
46.png

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
That's a high stick. The puck deflects downwards and the stick was clearly above the shoulders.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Before that high tip they really had no offense.

That was only the 5th shot for the whole team lol

Also, it wasn't a high stick. It hit way up the stick near his hands, the blade was high and his stick was moving up, so it really did look a lot like a high stick, but when the puck hit his stick and where it hit the stick, it was below the crossbar. Just a good amount of luck on that one.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
That was only the 5th shot for the whole team lol

Also, it wasn't a high stick. It hit way up the stick near his hands, the blade was high and his stick was moving up, so it really did look a lot like a high stick, but when the puck hit his stick and where it hit the stick, it was below the crossbar. Just a good amount of luck on that one.
Yeah, the point of contact very well might have been at the right spot, but it's highly doubtable because the puck deflects down and into the high shelf.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
that line will be together the whole month now lol
I just wanna say that the first thought that went through my mind was NoNecks and that they scored without a Forsberg assist.
Keep talkin’ that noise, boi! It’s workin’!

But holy hell we’re being outplayed. Thank god for that power play, which by the way was a beautiful play.
Saros is the future, just saying.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad