Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators @ Arizona Coyotes 3/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
We usually find a way to lose against Arizona. Tocchet's mom passed away last night, so the Coyotes are going to be trying to "win it for him."

We need to come out focused and stay focused to get a W in this one.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
That guy whose user name is Ottawa, with whoever that girl playing the guitar is for has avatar, will be getting a very confusing notification about being mentioned in the Preds GDT.

For what it's worth (nothing), I start Rinne tonight and roll with Saros tomorrow. They can both beat either team so I don't really think it matters.
I did not think about him/her. I am sure it is a common mistake.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Weber gets a night off and I guess Lavy feels that Emelin and Bitetto would be a disaster. Fisher gets the night off and Salomaki gets back in.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Well, I'm a native zonie so I kind of pull for the Yotes and loved Dave Tippett . But still, should we win tonight, I'll have to give my usual salute. Hope Hartman just has a monster night so I can really mean my salute to the Blackhawks and diminish my Arizona part.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
At Arizona then Colorado then to Buffalo?? Home for the Leafs then at Minnesota and Winnipeg.

5 road games in 4 Time zones (or whatever Arizona has) plus a home game so getting through this stretch with a lead in the division is going to be tough.

Winnipeg only leaves Canada one more time at Chicago. The other road games are @Toronto @ottawa and @montreal.

Do you mind? for some reason it's always your guys' board.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I thought it was offside to begin with when Subban got the puck and was surprised they didn't call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad