Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators @ Arizona Coyotes 3/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
PUCK DROP IS 9:00 PM CENTRAL TIME @ GILA RIVER ARENA

NASHVILLE PREDATORS:

45 wins - 14 losses - 10 overtime losses 100 PTS / 9 wins - 0 losses - 1 overtime loss in their last 10 games

ARIZONA COYOTES:
23 wins - 35 losses - 11 overtime losses 57 PTS / 6 wins - 3 losses - 1 overtime loss in their last 10 games

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Crazy how the Yotes have only 57 points. They have gained 34 of their points since the year has changed. That 1st half is phenomenally bad.

Last edited:

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Crazy how the Yotes have only 57 points. They have gained 34 of their points since the year has changed. That's phenomenally bad.
they were plain awful for a good while. they have figured it out of sorts. shouldn't be an easy 2 points by any means.

and i believe this game would be considered an actual "trap game".

Reactions: SouthNash

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
they were plain awful for a good while. they have figured it out of sorts. shouldn't be an easy 2 points by any means.

and i believe this game would be considered an actual "trap game".
It is.

They got some newer faces with the trades and I think it probably just changed the atmosphere in the locker room. Definitely not going to be easy.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
I hope the guys come out ready to play. I hate playing teams that have nothing to lose this time of year. I didn't feel good about the NJD game and I don't feel good about this one. Here's to hoping my feeling is just gas or something.

Reactions: Sk8M8

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Really need this one tonight because turning around and playing in Colorado on Friday night is going to be like Winnipeg turning around and playing in Nashville a couple of nights ago.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
When is the last time we won in Arizona? Seems like we lose this game more often than not...along with the yearly afternoon loss @ Carolina.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Nah, go with Saros tonight. Keep your best goalie for when your team is tired.

Think Winnipeg learned that one the hard way.
i would go with rinne tonight to go for the "easier" 2 points and take a gamble with saros who has played well all year.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
If we were a borderline playoff team, I might consider Rinne tonight to maximize our advantage in the "easier" game. But we're a team which should expect to win every night regardless if circumstances. So Saros tonight and Rinne tomorrow, go for four points.

Reactions: SouthNash

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
At Arizona then Colorado then to Buffalo?? Home for the Leafs then at Minnesota and Winnipeg.

5 road games in 4 Time zones (or whatever Arizona has) plus a home game so getting through this stretch with a lead in the division is going to be tough.

Winnipeg only leaves Canada one more time at Chicago. The other road games are @Toronto @ottawa and @montreal.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
That guy whose user name is Ottawa, with whoever that girl playing the guitar is for has avatar, will be getting a very confusing notification about being mentioned in the Preds GDT.

For what it's worth (nothing), I start Rinne tonight and roll with Saros tomorrow. They can both beat either team so I don't really think it matters.

Reactions: ottawa and Jonesey

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
If we were a borderline playoff team, I might consider Rinne tonight to maximize our advantage in the "easier" game. But we're a team which should expect to win every night regardless if circumstances. So Saros tonight and Rinne tomorrow, go for four points.
I would think from a rest standpoint wouldn't it be better for Rinne to play tonight, off tomorrow and then back for Buffalo. That's the route I'd go I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad