Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators @ Arizona Coyotes 3/15/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
myFialabot said:
Wrestling is a stupid ass entertainment choice.

QPkKLB3.jpg

Reactions: Jonesey and Adz

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Jets fans are beating the hell out of their pillows tonight.

How does Nashville continue to pull out wins like this. Amazingly confident group of guys right now. Nashville could be down 3-0 with a minute to go in the third and win 4-3.

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
*stares blankly*

I'm sure there's a point here, I just have no idea what it is. Because I don't watch wrestling. Because I'm not 10 years old.

A pretty famous wrestler way past his prime looking upset at you for saying wrestling is a stupid-ass entertainment choice, while himself looking pretty stupid with that historically awful haircut. Toeing the line between a "yeah, wrestling is pretty stupid" and a "how dare you!" here.

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
The greatest wrestler ever... Dude Love!

Oh yeah, if the Dude Love intro doesn't change some minds about wrestling, nothing will. It would be the perfect victory song for us. :laugh:

Anyway, back to ice hockey: Awesome game to battle through the wretched calls and grab the win. The Predators seem to have learned a lot from last year's run -- the resiliency to battle against bad officiating and the importance of coming in to the playoffs with home-ice advantage chief among them. We've made good on our game-in-hand and are now definitively first in the entire league. Have we ever been first this late in the season before?

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
How does Nashville continue to pull out wins like this. Amazingly confident group of guys right now. Nashville could be down 3-0 with a minute to go in the third and win 4-3.

It's a resilient team that never gives up no matter what the score board says and continues to play shift by shift to get the next goal.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

They have themselves convinced that they can win any game as long as there is still time on the clock.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Congratulations to Nashville on a good win tonight, and from the bottom of this Jets fan's heart, let me say 'thank you' for eliminating Arizona from postseason contention.

Here's to a date in round two.

PS "Glorious" is probably one of the best ring songs in recent memory. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad