Was the hit clean or dirty?

• Clean

• Dirty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clatartar

Dec 28, 2014
Welp. League will pay for it in the future. They continue to let this **** happen and by the same people over an over again. It'll cost them more then they make by "allowing" another team to join the league.

Reactions: dkhockey and Bumpus

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
I tell if I’m biased but it LOOKS like his shoulder was the point of contact, directly followed by his neck

However, he left his feet

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
He's in the game because of the league's decision, the players need to start defending themselves at this point, they can't leave it up to the league to handle anymore.
Someone asks Wilson to settle, my guess he doesn't say no.

The question is, who on the pens would ask?

RalphyDanger

"Where's the Hustle Boys!"
Nov 1, 2010
I don’t think it was as bad as Kadri’s last round. Should probably get a game suspension.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Aston Reese sees hit and turns his head but there is no snap of head caused by Wilson contact. No suspension.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I was certain that Wilson wouldn't get a game after the Dumoulin hit.

For that hit to come the game after he got a pass from Parros and company, I don't see how he doesn't get a game now.

Reactions: Bumpus

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
hard to tell where principal point of contact is. in my biased opinion his skates came off the ice due to contact.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Aston Reese head and body move together. League explained when that happens head is not principle point of contact

Reactions: Heath

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Left his feet, principal point of contact was the head.

Clean hit!
How is that either lateral or blindsided? He saw him coming hence his eyes got big.

The pens can yap all they want from the bench. I guess it's better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad