Of all the dramatic things
Of all the dramatic things I've ever seen
Justin Williams standing right in Tom Dundon's box announcing he is back
Justin Williams is a Carolina Hurricane

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I’m glad he’s back, because if last year was any indication, he’s still a good player. But I gotta wonder who sits now.

I mean, Wallmark or Foegle are the two obvious choices, or they would have been, if they weren’t the major source of our offense for the past two weeks or so.

Or nobody sits, and Williams is there as an injury replacement in case Haula wants a few days off to refill his oil can. League minimum allows that arrangement.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
$

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

At this point, I'm just going to post this dog every time he signs a deal with us.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I’m glad he’s back, because if last year was any indication, he’s still a good player. But I gotta wonder who sits now.

I mean, Wallmark or Foegle are the two obvious choices, or they would have been, if they weren’t the major source of our offense for the past two weeks or so.

I keep seeing this (so I’m not calling you out specifically but you’re the one who said it first in this thread), but it’s more “obvious” to sit Foegele or Wallmark than McGinn?

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
To me, McGinn is the guy that sits. Foegele's evolved into a valuable player this year who call fill in the top-6 in a pinch. Wallmark is having a sneaky-great season and playing like a 3rd-liner in a 4th-line slot. I see McGinn as essentially offseason trade-fodder for a mid-round pick (but valuable this year in a depth role, no need to trade him at the deadline or anything).

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Justin is capable of playing in different roles. He's a Winner!!
He's the type of player when you look across the room, you know he's giving 110% every shift.
That tough-positive attitude is infectious in the dressing room for one and all, especially in the tough games in the POs.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
To me, McGinn is the guy that sits. Foegele's evolved into a valuable player this year who call fill in the top-6 in a pinch. Wallmark is having a sneaky-great season and playing like a 3rd-liner in a 4th-line slot. I see McGinn as essentially offseason trade-fodder for a mid-round pick.

Gotta be Brock. Which sucks for the guy who scored the game 7 OT winner but the guys on the roster knew this was a possibility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad