Will Zuccarello clear waivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
If the shoe fits...

I'm not calling all Norwegian posters bandwagons, just the ones who are here to watch Zucc and only Zucc.

Sir...

I've seen more rangers games without the Boy Wonder than with him..

I'm one of the nerds that sets him alarm clock to 1 or 2 in the morning and stay up til the final whistle every *** game - Even when it's Easy to see we're gonna loose..

And on gamenights were I have to work after the games I Get maybe 30 Mins of sleep before stressing to work..

Certain players attract certain fans, always been that way and will always be that way..

For the Norwegians and zuke, it's cause he's the only Norwegian player currently in the NHL..

I'm amused and amazed at the level of hatred towards members of your favorite team..

Well..I have to go to bed now, sleep 3 hours and try not to wake the house while I curse at the tv while hoping for a good showing from our boys in blue..

Regarding zuke; I think he gets 2 games at the most to impress the right people..

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
I startet following Rangers when Zuke came. Been a hockey fan (and player) since I was a kid, but never cared much about the NHL before. Mostly Norwegian and Swedish hockey. Didn't have any feelings towards any franchises, despite Edmonton, Flyers, Colorado and Columbus had Norwegain players at some point. Now I follow Rangers every game, and pretty sure I will continue to be a Rangers fan after Zuke's left. Last season I saw the entire play off and most games, despite them starting at 2 am and kids getting up at 6 am. These past years haven't excactly been a display of Barcelona equivalent of hockey IMO, and the quality of New fans (as mentioned) might reflect that:) Didn't choose Rangers, but Zuke chose it for me:) And now I'm stuck with the Bickels and the Dorsetts. All my favourite teams are cronic underperfomers it seems, but you get used to the pain. Boyle is actually one of my favourites now. But Really hope Zuke would stick around though. I'm first and foremost a hockey fan, and really eager for the sport to have a larger impact back home. Zuke is our poster boy, but Rangers consequently the team with most media attention in Norway. I am sure Zukemania are recruiting many Rangers fans in Norway that will stick long after he's gone. Worst case scenario would be if he got picked up by Islanders or Devils or something. Still haven't been able to get to the MSG but hope soon. Have several friends that went last season, and also for the Swedish matches. When Rangers pick up, and entertain, maybe so will the fans? Until then, quantity is better than nothing:)

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Sir...

I've seen more rangers games without the Boy Wonder than with him..

I'm one of the nerds that sets him alarm clock to 1 or 2 in the morning and stay up til the final whistle every *** game - Even when it's Easy to see we're gonna loose..

And on gamenights were I have to work after the games I Get maybe 30 Mins of sleep before stressing to work..

Certain players attract certain fans, always been that way and will always be that way..

For the Norwegians and zuke, it's cause he's the only Norwegian player currently in the NHL..

I'm amused and amazed at the level of hatred towards members of your favorite team..

Well..I have to go to bed now, sleep 3 hours and try not to wake the house while I curse at the tv while hoping for a good showing from our boys in blue..

Regarding zuke; I think he gets 2 games at the most to impress the right people..

Which is why I said "not calling all.."

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
No one should feel compelled to defend their fanhood. And with regards to Zuccarello the player, the discussion has been going in circles for a while now.

cat-closing-the-door.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad