GDT: Wild vs. Devils 3/10 8 PM

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
So the only worthwhile note in this game is that after 100000 years, Zubrus scores a goal.

Depressing.
I think the Bernier aspect is pretty interesting as well. Granted what kind of looked like a butters pass to Gomez was really just a lucky wack at the puck, but 5 points in 2 games, 6 in his last 4, and kind of almost had a redirect goal as well.
Can we waive Havlat and Ryder? Or one of them?

Maybe get someone from Albany up in their place.

It's not like their chances of getting work next year haven't already been put in the toilet.

I'd rather see Havlat on JJ's wing then Harrold. I know Harrold provides versatility, I know he scored a goal the other night, but why are we not giving JJ the best oppurtunity to find his offensive game?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I'm not saying that this is a good team, but if the Devils capitalize on 1 or 2 of those first period chances the result would've been completely different...Last night Dubnyk made key saves and his team fed off of that.

But if the Devils take a lead and go into their shell, they negate Minnesota's speed, our defense isn't scrambling and you have a different game.

I highly doubt the outcome of the game would have changed, but the final score might not have looked quite so bad.

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
judging from the highlights, minnesota was either extremely ****ing good or we were really bad...holy ****, this looked ****in easy. offensive power is immense!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad