GDT: Wild vs. Devils 3/10 8 PM

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Goodnight guys. They suck tonight. This team has no leadership

Probably because half of them have been too busy on the phone with their travel agents trying to finalize vacation dates for next month. This is going to be the definition of meaningless Spring hockey over these next four weeks.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No chance for Kinkaid.

Fire Foligno please. Hate him more than Matt Shaw.

Our PK was so bad earlier in the season because of him, don't care how good it's been lately. **** him.

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
I don''t know how anybody can honestly think Lou is going to be able to pull this mess apart and retool properly.

I mean, I legitimately hate a good chunk of this current roster aside from Schneider and a few defensemen and maybe 1 or 2 forwards.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
You guys are so melodramatic.

Growing pains and old forwards. This is what it looks likes. Take your medicine and enjoy the Voltron to come.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Yeah this isn't really surprising. It's a very good team versus a horrible team up front with a bunch of fetuses on the back end that need time to grow. Is what it is.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I brought up the first period and said I didn't like the way they played. Turned out they would let up 5 more goals in the 2nd and 3rd.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Dumb question but relevant to tonight...are the Wild really a Cup contender that was just waiting for a goalie? They have had goalie issues the last couple years and have been on a ridiculous run since Dubnyk came.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I want Foligno fired too.

Bring back Barr.

I will be irate if Oates gives this presser. Lou or Scotty please.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dumb question but relevant to tonight...are the Wild really a Cup contender that was just waiting for a goalie? They have had goalie issues the last couple years and have been on a ridiculous run since Dubnyk came.

I'm not sure. I think Dubnyk is on a hot streak right now. He's not bad by any means, he actually had a couple of decent seasons up in Edmonton before they threw him away after a bad stretch early last season.

I still see the Wild as a better team than Nashville and way better than Calgary. I don't think St Louis is even too much better than them either.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
foligno is fine jesus

I'm not sure he is.

Took forever to make changes to the PK after it cost us a bunch of games in November. Maybe it was really DeBoer though? Slow adjustments is a notorious trait of his, same with Oates.

Barr was more than fine. Not sure why he got axed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad