Confirmed with Link: Wild trade Addison to Sharks? Yes, for 2026 5th, Raska

Munnyro

Jul 15, 2013
Sacramento, CA
How can you forget that 6'8 hunk of meat? Him and Petrecki were going to revolutionize our D group.

But in all reality, who'd have guessed that good ole Matt Irwin would still be hanging around the NHL at this point in time? Remember being shocked when he made the team out of camp in the lockout shortened season of 2013 to be Boyle's partner. Would have lost a lot of money betting on his future in the league.
We were wrong about DeMelo too. I remember pulling my hair out when he kept getting in the line up in place of Tim Heed.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
He is cleared from IR as of 10/31
And he's played. Been pretty good as a weird hybrid defenseman/winger. I like his game far more than some of the other losers on the backend.

I’ve to give credit to MGGM. He’s building a young and talented group of defenseman. Will they win Norris trophy’s?? Who knows but there is something good in this.
I’m excited.
He's doing it the right way. He's getting rid of the high priced pieces that aren't part of the future for high picks and prospects, and trading low picks/longshots for boom/bust potential.

Reactions: ChompChomp

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
why oh why can't his first name be David?!?!? :sarcasm:

1699474933043.png

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
How can you forget that 6'8 hunk of meat? Him and Petrecki were going to revolutionize our D group.

But in all reality, who'd have guessed that good ole Matt Irwin would still be hanging around the NHL at this point in time? Remember being shocked when he made the team out of camp in the lockout shortened season of 2013 to be Boyle's partner. Would have lost a lot of money betting on his future in the league.

I should probably go pull out my Hockey News future watch issues from like 04-13 just to see how depressingly ridiculous the Sharks' top 5-10 prospect lists were. I know that there was a quiet tinfoil hat idea that whoever in the org was feeding the SJ beat reporter the reviews and write-ups on the prospects was intentionally sandbagging the list a bit, pumping up some guys and downplaying others.

It's equally likely that it was just that the Sharks have had some absolutely garbage prospect pools in between graduating that stellar 03 class and... pretty much ever since before maybe this year.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Now with the Bogosian trade it makes a lot more sense why Min just gave Addison to the Sharks for next to nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
Ok so here are the knocks on this new defenseman Addison.
He is a good puck mover, big shot, offensive minded, but not the fastest skater, sometimes forgot to do his defense assignments. He was beaten out by older player Dakota Mermis .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad