Post-Game Talk: Wild @ Rangers: Lion King Edition

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Much better effort and execution tonight.

McD was a rock on D and Talboy did what he needed to do (with a bit of help from the posts).

Zucc had a really good game. I'm one of those who thought he'd struggle to stick unless he could add some defence to his game, he's certainly done that and become a good 3 zone player. I thought Miller had his 2nd strong game in a row as did the entire 4th line. Outside of the top line (who still generated a few good chances) I'd say it was probably the best effort from our fwd group in the last 10 or so games.

Will be interesting to see how they come out tomorrow against a Leafs team who is a lot more threatening up front. Do we know who's in goal?

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Don't worry, the team will piss away all of everyone's good feelings tomorrow against a much superior team in Toronto, especially if Cashquist starts.

maybe

but thats more reason to just enjoy this win tonight

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Talbot needs to continue to play as long as he keeps playing well. If that mean he get most of the starts tehn so be it

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hagelin with the hat, per the hat's official twitter:

BcI4XVEIgAAFMMG.jpg

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Nice effort. Especially from the usual suspects up front and the defense.

Not going to talk about #19 or #61 out of respect for the holiday season.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Chris is such a troll. He seems extremely polite and restrained off the ice, goofy. On the ice, he doesn't stop chirping, complaining, motioning in response to whatever comes his way. Emotions run high in him in every direction.

KasparsHipCheck

Feb 9, 2013
upstate ny
Much better effort and execution tonight.

McD was a rock on D and Talboy did what he needed to do (with a bit of help from the posts).

Zucc had a really good game. I'm one of those who thought he'd struggle to stick unless he could add some defence to his game, he's certainly done that and become a good 3 zone player. I thought Miller had his 2nd strong game in a row as did the entire 4th line. Outside of the top line (who still generated a few good chances) I'd say it was probably the best effort from our fwd group in the last 10 or so games.

Will be interesting to see how they come out tomorrow against a Leafs team who is a lot more threatening up front. Do we know who's in goal?

Zucc and Dorsett are the only guys that show up on a nightly basis...They are little but play like beasts. The way Zucc goes to the net makes me laugh, he's bad ***.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad