GDT: Wild @ Flames, Old Folks Version. 7:00PM on SNET-W and The Fan 960

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Ooo, new TSN rankings for tonight's game!
I don't want to be a spoiler, but Calgary didn't crack the top 25, again.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Personally I like the underdog role this team seems to play better with no pressure not to mention it would be great if we actually made the playoffs and made all the "experts" eat crow.

Right, I like it too.
Problem is Calgary never seems to make anyone eat crow. I hope if we feel like sucking the rest of the way through, that it can start soon... so that finally some trades can be made and a quick rebuild put in order.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Right, I like it too.
Problem is Calgary never seems to make anyone eat crow. I hope if we feel like sucking the rest of the way through, that it can start soon... so that finally some trades can be made and a quick rebuild put in order.

Yea we tend not to surprise but still since we got Hudler and Cervenka we are 3-2-2 which is a pace for 94 points in the regular season (in other words we are on pace to finish 8th or 9th) and yet we get treated like we are the team that drafted first overall for 3 straight years.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Watching the sportsnet pre-game, Jay Feaster apparently to address the media tommorow at 10:00, hopefully he can clear this MacDonald situation for us

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Solid start for Irving and loving the physicality the team is bringing, keep it up and the opportunities will come

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad