GDT: Wild @ Ducks | 9.00 PM CT | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I'm guessing Saku's line will be against our top-line and our 3rd line will be playing against their top-line. Winner will be the one which 2nd line scores more. Calling it now.

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
I'm going to say 4-1 final. Goals from Granlund, Koivu, Brodiak and Parise gets his 200th. 2A each for Brodin and Suter. Ill think Bobby Ryan scores for them. He's one of my favorite non-wild players and he's had the Wild's number in the past. I think the PP is going to be huge for us tonight and if Backstrom plays like he did against Chicago we'll be tough to beat tonight.

Cuthalu

Jan 21, 2013
Winland
Up to date prediction from Ducks GDT:
"Projected Lineups
Ducks
39(Team's Enforcer) - 15(Bald Capt) - 10(Uninterested former MVP)
9(Who?) - 67(Kid) -8 (Old enough to be his center's dad)
7(Wheels) - 11(Still Tickin') - 34(MVP)
51(Birthday Boy) - 13(Boner) - 65(Strong Beach)

55(Sutton Jr) - 4(Nieds Jr?)
44(Used to help a PP) - 23(Minute Eater)
32(Heavy Metal) - 5(OT God)

30(Savior?)

(There are rumors that number 45 will make an appearance triggering a collective cheer from a certain Scandinavian nation)" :D

Edit: more up to date assumption: http://ducks.ocregister.com/2013/02/01/line-rushes-ducks-vs-wild-2/114807/

Last edited:

Teddy10Beers

Dec 31, 2011
Minnesota

Matt Beleskey-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry
Kyle Palmieri-Bobby Ryan-Teemu Selanne
Andrew Cogliano-Saku Koivu-Daniel Winnik
Emerson Etem-Nick Bonino-Devante Smith-Pelly
Bryan Allen-Cam Fowler
Sheldon Souray-Francois Beauchemin
Luca Sbisa-Sami Vatanen

So ... the OCRegister has Palmieri replacing Bonino on the 2nd line and Bobby Ryan centering the 2nd. Hummmmm. Can't remember ever seeing Ryan at center. Anyone?

Speaking of Boudreau, he had some nice things to say about Parisie:
In his days as coach of Washington, Boudreau compiled quite a few notes on Parise when the winger starred for New Jersey.

“He works so damn hard,†Boudreau said. “He’s like a Tasmanian devil out there. He’s just always moving his legs. He’s always going. And then when you get to the shootout, he’s almost unstoppable. Because he’s got four or five really good moves and you never know which one he’s going to use.â€

Tasmanian devil? Sort of like the swarm of Africanized bees better.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I am already sad we don't have another game until Monday after this one. lol

Hopefully tonight's win gives us tons to talk about before we are at it again on Monday.

Go Wild!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
feeling a little iffy about this one. had a good feelin' about Chicago. don't know. i'll throw down 100 on the Wild though.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Weekend of Brotherly love, put the Harbaughs on hold, little Bro is ready to run Wild on the West coast #SuperBowl
http://twitter.com/ZenonKonopka/status/297507200149106688
BCD1OOdCMAEcU82.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad