Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Good game..lots of work to do as a team defensively still..not sure what is going on with the vets defensively other than the league gets younger and faster every year...but much better this game..Holtby was lights out.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Good game..lots of work to do as a team defensively still..not sure what is going on with the vets defensively other than the league gets younger and faster every year...but much better this game..Holtby was lights out.
The defence was quite a bit better tonight

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Fun game. Too bad they couldn't convert a couple more of their chances, but at least they generated good chances consistently for the first time in a while.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
12 pages of GDT when we lose
4 when we win

btw, we're winning the cup this year? because we juged our team on a single game against the Preds and we were saying this is a bottom 5 team. Now I want to juge this team on a single game against the Wild.

scary moment for the Captain, I thought the puck caught him higher than his mouth.

Edit: Did someone see why Beagle was penalised (and we conceed the only goal on that PK)? Wouldn't be surprised if it was for nothing, because when you look at Eller 2 minutes for trip, the BS call ever made in this league.

Edit2: What a BOMB by Orly:eek:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Fun game. That's the blueprint they have to follow if they're going to have success. Passes were crisp and with intention, they made it tough for Minnesota to break out or have periods of sustained offensive pressure, Holtby played well, all four lines had the forecheck going, and special teams were mostly solid. I also thought it was the best effort in a while from Ovechkin. Build on this one.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
12 pages of GDT when we lose
4 when we win

btw, we're winning the cup this year? because we juged our team on a single game against the Preds and we were saying this is a bottom 5 team. Now I want to juge this team on a single game against the Wild.

scary moment for the Captain, I thought the puck caught him higher than his mouth.

Edit: Did someone see why Beagle was penalised (and we conceed the only goal on that PK)? Wouldn't be surprised if it was for nothing, because when you look at Eller 2 minutes for trip, the BS call ever made in this league.

Edit2: What a BOMB by Orly:eek:

It's far easier to complain than praise, especially on this site. Complaining looks "tough, hard, aggressive". Praising looks "weak, soft, passive". Most people want to look the former.

Welcome to the new internet world. Gotta love it

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It's far easier to complain than praise, especially on this site. Complaining looks "tough, hard, aggressive". Praising looks "weak, soft, passive". Most people want to look the former.

Welcome to the new internet world. Gotta love it

I don't think it's about appearance, ease, or even the internet.

When teams win what's there to talk about that isn't usually "yeah, nice win"? People just tend to bask in it and move on. When teams lose everyone wants to discuss why or see what others are saying about it. It's not limited to this team or site. And typing "2 points" isn't any tougher than typing "woof, we stink".

In fact I would say our fans tend to argue more than others after WINS at times. You know how it is. Hell, we're getting it started right now!

Plus this was the Wild on a Saturday at home. Not really a rivalry and people are probably doing things, or they're at the game.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We were dumping pucks in deep and had speed at the blue line to get to them. It’s really very simple. If teams sag at the blue line, carry it in. If they stand up at the blue line pick up some skating speed and dump it in at the right pace and right locations. This team’s hockey IQ seems to fluctuate from game to game.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad