Post-Game Talk: Wild@Caps 730pm ET

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Hopefully with Ovi on the ice for that PP, we could use a blast from his office to put this game away.
What I noticed was the Kuzy line had their best shift with Ovi in the dressing room. They actually had possession in the offensive zone.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
He tends to play well when he returns mid-game from face injury, to wit, Habs game in which he broke nose

Think he has another 4 goal game in him with a highlight reel goal for the hat trick? He scored a hat trick last year against Minnesota, who knows what he can do to them now...

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I'm very impressed with Stephensons game. He is playing with and without the puck. Since he was called up he has made very few mistakes.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Don't crucify me for what I'm about to say, but I think Ovechkin would be better off playing RW at this point of his career. His puckhandling deteriorated over the years but being on the right side would make it easier for him, as most of the puck touches would be on the forehand. His backhand passes aren't that great but he dishes the puck much better on his forehand. He can also cut to the inside and toe drag around the D more easily coming from the right side on his forehand.

It would also help for puck battles, it's easier to intercept passes on the boards when the board is on your stick side. Besides, it's not like he takes a lot of one timers at ES.

Before you ask it, no I'm not Adam Oates.

Reactions: RaindanceMaggie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad