Post-Game Talk: Wild@Caps 730pm ET

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
LOL May's argument against that penalty basically was, "yes it's a penalty when you see it in slow-mo, but at full speed you can't see it, therefore it's a bad call."

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
What happened to Backstrom's hands? Can't shoot, pass, or stickhandle like the Nick we're used to.

Also, Stephenson is looking more and more like a keeper every game.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
What happened to Backstrom's hands? Can't shoot, pass, or stickhandle like the Nick we're used to.

Also, Stephenson is looking more and more like a keeper every game.
Stephenson made a great play there. He is definately a keeper Backstrom can't buy a goal.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
A bit late, but thank goodness Trotz sat Vrana for the Colorado game. I mean can you imagine how poorly that game would have gone with him in the lineup what with the "participation mode" and all.

Seriously though, I get the impression that Vrana is just a quiet guy and to some this comes across as apathy. His stats and play do not correlate to this "participation" junk.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Looked to me like the mouth. Sliced lip or down another tooth.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
A bit late, but thank goodness Trotz sat Vrana for the Colorado game. I mean can you imagine how poorly that game would have gone with him in the lineup what with the "participation mode" and all.

Seriously though, I get the impression that Vrana is just a quiet guy and to some this comes across as apathy. His stats and play do not correlate to this "participation" junk.

Feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad