Post-Game Talk: Wild at The Powerhouse | 2/21/19 - 7PM - MSG

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
That blown call gifting Minnesota their 3rd goal was just absurd. Blatant, middle of the ice, ref staring right at it and leading to a basically automatic goal.

Ranger should’ve been going on the PP down 2-1 and instead are down 3-1. Crazy bad by the ref.

Just one more example of the atrocious NHL officiating this year.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Also, no team with McDavid on it should come close to having lottery odds this good. Just shows you how awful Peter was.
I would love to say if McDavid was that good his team shouldn't be that bad but he does everything he can do. I don't think anyone has any idea on how to fix that team.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I thought so too until word broke out that Calgary's GM was in the house.

All 3 of our guys are potential fits there.

Now If they play on Saturday...

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
The game was a lot more important for the Wild in the west and it shows - they played a strong defensive game so some credits to the Wild coach and team with Erik Staal.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Tell you something else. Something smells about Lias playing in this game. I think someone wanted to take a look at him at the NHL level. He may be involved in something

Reactions: Ori

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I hope the Flames GM was there until the end - that pass from Zucc to Vesey 6v5 play - I watched it couple of times in slow motion and it was a perfect pass. Jimmy Vesey just had to finish and he had the whole net, but he shoot it directly at the goalie.

Ryan Strome missed a wide open net chance, and I believe that Brady Skjei was tripped before that Wild goal - so it could be a much different ending on this game. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Buchnevich89

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Tell you something else. Something smells about Lias playing in this game. I think someone wanted to take a look at him at the NHL level. He may be involved in something

I hope Lias stay that`s my personal opinion right now since he had one of his best NHL games, but anything can happen in this TDL, I think only who is truely safe is our NMC in Staal & Henrik, DeAngelo, and Zib.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad