Post-Game Talk: Wild at Rangers - December 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

5MinMajor*

Dec 1, 2016
That open netter at the very end was very " flattering " , Hank played like **** various others on the defensive end botched many plays.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Almost thankful I don't have to watch this for a few days. Bring no effort, the goalie craps all over himself and this is what you get. Charge came too late. Can't come out not even a minute in and sleep walk. They got what they deserved.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The only thing negative I'm going to say about that is it's getting to the point where I'd rather be shorthanded than 5v5 with Kevin Hayes Christensen on the ice.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Plunge the dread out of me with an extra strength industrial plunger. great game by Stepan Kreider and Zuccarello. The rest of the lines are an absolute mess and I blame Vigneault for that. You can't switch up the lines every 5 minutes of play Alain. Let the players figure **** out. Quit trying to throw **** against the wall. We need our injured players back so Hayes and Miller can dominate the sheltered minutes with Grabner.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I feel a little embarrassed for Hank, that was surely one of his worst performances as a Ranger.

1st line may have had their best game of the season today, accounting for literally half the teams offense.

I miss the good Rangers powerplay

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Three Stars
Hank
Rantaa
Girardi

HM
Hayes
Miller
Skjei
McIllraith

I am as confused as ever. Hank was a TICK tonight. Sucking the life out of this club as they tried to crawl back. Effort from them MUST be better next game. One shot in the third for Minny, they potted the ENG with it. LOL.

Blueshirtforlife*

Dec 2, 2016
Minnesota got outplayed and outshot and outcorsi'd by a lot.... but their goalie made saves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad