GDT: Wild at Canes - Estaalo Hat trick incoming.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I don't even care about the worthless points when Eddie plays like that. Awesome game all around.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Great game from Lack. Lindholm as well. Skinner's game was a little iffy. A couple instances of him simply not moving his feet to keep a play alive.

Murphy is such an interesting player. He's a bit of a disaster defensively, but he can carry the puck up the ice with the best of them. Unfortunately, once he's actually IN the offensive zone, he seems to lose all sense of offensive prowess.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
New strategy for 2017-2018 season: on October 20th, trade a fourth liner or third pairing away guy and tell the team "maybe next year" and then watch the points roll in.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Great game from Lack. Lindholm as well. Skinner's game was a little iffy. A couple instances of him simply not moving his feet to keep a play alive.

Murphy is such an interesting player. He's a bit of a disaster defensively, but he can carry the puck up the ice with the best of them. Unfortunately, once he's actually IN the offensive zone, he seems to lose all sense of offensive prowess.

Murphy is like a bell curve: he peaks in the middle, but there is not much there at either end.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath

It's always seemed like he should be able to do damage on the PP but it just never has materialized- I think you're right it's like he only really can excel in the neutral zone

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Good win by the boys tonight. I think Eddie played his best game as a Hurricane tonight. Those saves right before the Rask goal were incredible.

Call me nuts, but I think they can do it. This is what Washington did down the stretch in 2008, gained points and momentum. Of course in their case, they had 22 year old Ovechkin tearing the league up, but still. Might as well give it a shot.

Looked like a decent crowd tonight given a Thursday night with Basketball dominating everything.

We lose both games to the Avs but beat the best team in the West. WTF is with this team, anyway?

Hurricanes hockey man. It's what they do.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
So we're now up to Lack 8GP 3-3-1 2.24 GAA .916Sv% 1SO since coming back. If you wanna have some real fun, take out the game where he was the sacrificial lamb in his first game back in months against the Caps who were on an ungodly roll at home you get 7 3-2-1 1.79 GAA .932 Sv% 1SO. Cam in that same period is 10GP 2-4-4 3.21 GAA .890Sv% 0SO. Hey Peters....maeks you think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad