GDT: Wild at Canes - Estaalo Hat trick incoming.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
No Bojangles is defeatism.

And anyway I feel strongly for subsidized food. The wife started in a job a couple of weeks back where the local stores off-load their dated foodstuff and the employees get pickings. In practice it's like I had joined a Free Bread On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays Club.

With the Canes promos, if we go Vegan* now, we don't eat. Might not eat anyway but at least we have a chance if we don't.

* Typoed "Began" initially.

Read here to learn more about Betacism, a condition that touches many people still today:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betacism

Anyway, no Vegan. If you go that way the only thing awaiting for you is Negan, and Megan.

#eatrabbitnotrabbitfood

Last edited:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
No Bojangles is defeatism.

And anyway I feel strongly for subsidized food. The wife started in a job a couple of weeks back where the local stores off-load their dated foodstuff and the employees get pickings. In practice it's like I had joined a Free Bread On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays Club.

With the Canes promos, if we go Vegan* now, we don't eat. Might not eat anyway but at least we have a chance if we don't.

* Typoed "Began" initially.

Read here to learn more about Betacism, a condition that touches many people still today:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betacism

Anyway, no Vegan. If you go that way the only thing awaiting for you is Negan, and Megan.

#eatrabbitnotrabbitfood

This post makes even less sense than normally what is posted in our GDTs. Not sure how that's even possible, but you achieved it.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
EStaalo wants return a Cane

in the offseason:

LV: Babchuk
CAR: EStaalo

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Workmate vouched to make us all pea soup for today's night shift. Smoked bones for taste and I lost count after he had listed seven or so kinds of meat.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Ward goes against the marginal Isles 2 times straight. Lack goes against one of the better, and higher scoring teams in the NHL. Yeah, I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Yes, I'm joking as I know he went against 2 bad teams his last 2 starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad