Confirmed with Link: Wild acquire Zach Bogosian from Tampa for '25 7th

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
So Bogo apparently already lives here most of the time, so he didn't even have to find a temp hotel while looking for a place to live... he just moved back home to the house he bought here a couple years ago.
That's what Tommy said on the radio tonight.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
So Bogo apparently already lives here most of the time, so he didn't even have to find a temp hotel while looking for a place to live... he just moved back home to the house he bought here a couple years ago.
He plays in Da Beauty League from my understanding.

Reactions: TaLoN

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities

Makes me think he'll play decently well.

And I'm a BG hater overall but the following moves have been good at a minimum:
Rossi​
Hartman​
Johansson​
Nyquist​
Gaudreau​
Middleton​
Gustavsson​
Boldy deal​
Ek deal​
Kaprizov deal (albeit no brainer)​
Maroon (early)​
Faber (if you want to say that even though we say the Fiala trade didn't have to happen 95% of the time unless you really do drastic things it happens for a team in our situation)​
Now, I'm not saying that this is a championship pedigree but you could do worse given limited resources and cap constraints. I feel like the chickens are coming home to roost a bit this year, but all of these guys outperformed expectations and many of them turned into versions of players that are much better than anywhere else.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Anyone know why he would have a house in Minnesota? Doesn't seem like he or his wife have any connection to the area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad