Post-Game Talk: Wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

inranger94

Oct 18, 2019
I promise I wont goof around in practice and will be better next game.
images.jpeg

Deleted member 23124

A bit concerned at the tenor of the 3rd period. The last ~10 minutes of the game, they almost looked like they just wanted it to be over.

If I'm Drury/GG, I call up a guy like Cuylle and run him out there for a few games. Not only would it be good to get the kid a cup of coffee, but it lets the guys know that there are options to replace them if they don't want to skate.
Huh? They didn't do it with the kids we already have....why should they start now?

Wow -- he finally told the truth....I wonder who threatened to beat it out of him?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Losing a game to a team missing half their players that are battling with us for a playoff spot is embarrassing.

Small sample size or no, there was no extra effort given today by anyone not named Chytil

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Eek Turk used the S word in the post game. It takes effort to get your own coach to call his team's game "soft"

Watch the replay of the third goal Trochek with horrific lazy defense. Guy has been better with his offensive numbers last couple weeks but a major disappointment defensively this entire year.
Hope you have your riot gear ready. The Vinny brigade is going to come after you!

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
Boys were off tonight, timing, precision, everything was a shade behind. Glad they have Tampa away for the next one. I doubt that’s one they can take lightly.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
1 team came to play,the other didnt.it's as simple as that.For some strange reason this team continues to treat most home games like walks in a park and it bites them in the ass.Gallant said it perfectly-soft,didn't finish any checks,no intensity. Straight up garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad