Post-Game Talk: Why point ? Always need more time..

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
He's doing what our Captain should be doing by taking on players 1v1.
Suzuki may as well start his back check early when he dishes the puck to Anderson.
Suzuki was never known at attacking like that. He’s pass first but he does need to be a little more aggressive

Reactions: angusyoung

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Great game by Slaf, it's nice having confirmation that he doesn't need Suzuki and Caufield to perform.

I thought that Matheson had been making less brain dead mistakes as of late, but that harmless shot was a dumb play to make.

Other than that, it was a very meh game

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
OuoFB0d.gif

291oOl3.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Good game by Slafkovsky. Allen was solid too.

Adding Slafkovsky to Monahan line has helped Money, but killed Suzuki/Caufield. Anderson isn't a top 6 player. Slaf is a line driver. He can carry his own line. We need a winger for Suzuki-Caufield.

Guhle had a strong game, as did Matheson before the OT play. Savard was good too.

9 days off now.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Knowing that team can play so much better, it is so frustrating to watch.
I get it, we're rebuilding... but I'm finding that rebuilding is like a coat of shitty paint we're trying to patch up some truly baffling decisions.

- If Monty is your #1 goalie, play him like one.

- Better yet, stop with the three goalie garbage. I guarantee none of the goalies like that this is happening. If you want to keep Primeau, throw Allen out. If you don't think he's good enough, waive him. Enough.

- Xhekaj has been singled out to work on his D and Mike Matheson can make 3293402934 unforced errors a game and gets sent back out there next shift every time. Zero consistency to accountability.

- Why is Anderson back on the top line when Slafkovsky earned his spot there

- Why does Jake Evans play a millisecond in 3 on 3 OT ever?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I get it, we're rebuilding... but I'm finding that rebuilding is like a coat of shitty paint we're trying to patch up some truly baffling decisions.

- If Monty is your #1 goalie, play him like one.

- Better yet, stop with the three goalie garbage. I guarantee none of the goalies like that this is happening. If you want to keep Primeau, throw Allen out. If you don't think he's good enough, waive him. Enough.

- Xhekaj has been singled out to work on his D and Mike Matheson can make 3293402934 unforced errors a game and gets sent back out there next shift every time. Zero consistency to accountability.

- Why is Anderson back on the top line when Slafkovsky earned his spot there

- Why does Jake Evans play a millisecond in 3 on 3 OT ever?
This is what I mean by frustrating. I don’t care if they were losing but actually improving something. Team has regressed. There is nothing to look forward to and MSL is brain dead.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Adding Slafkovsky to Monahan line has helped Money, but killed Suzuki/Caufield. Anderson isn't a top 6 player. Slaf is a line driver. He can carry his own line. We need a winger for Suzuki-Caufield.

Guhle had a strong game, as did Matheson before the OT play. Savard was good too.

9 days off now.
Which is fine. I think we need Money looking as good as possible going forward.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

9 days off now.
I’m good with Slaf helping Moneyhands’ stats so he becomes even more marketable.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

9 days off now.
When is Newhook due back? I'd love to see him with Suzy and Cole.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad