Who's the bigger blunder, Sbisa or Gudbranson?

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I don't think it's bias if it's true.

It just blows my mind that people, some Panthers fans included, can watch this guy play and NOT see how poor his game is.
I can imagine that you must be having a toldja-so field day over there, annoying the hell out of everyone else on your board who stopped caring about it, with his recent play :laugh:

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
The Gudbranson deal on the other hand...i still think is a sound investment in the future. What the actual contract extension ends up looking like will obviously be a big factor in things, but assuming they can get him locked up to a reasonable deal with term...i still don't have any problem at all with the trade. He's a piece i'd have no qualms locking in as my team's #4D long term, and paid appropriately. He can fill those #4 minutes and he brings "intangibles" well beyond that...assuming the contract doesn't massively overpay for those elements.

How anyone could think that Gudbranson is a "sound investment in the future", when the Stecher has already usurped his position is beyond me. To double-down and re-sign this suspect asset is the Sbisa scenario revisited. He's already NOT in the top4...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad