Who won the Rempe/Deslaurier fight?

Who won the fight?

• Total voters

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Per thread title. That was an awesome tilt. Did Deslaurier win because he took the kid to the ground at the end? Did the kid win, because Deslaurier’s face? Or was it too close to call?

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
The kid won. The Rangers won. He won because he stood in with a monster in Deslauriers and went toe to toe, punch for punch. He could have just been another guy that got beat up. But he's made a name for himself

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
Here’s the poll on hockeyfights
1708874612490.png

I vote draw.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Rempe got the biggest bombs in, so I understand those voting for Rempe. But I just think anyone who gets their shirt pulled over their head and gets taken down lost the fight. Deslauriers's face might disagree with me.

Deslaurier pulled out his leg when his jersey was over his head and pushed his body back, that's why he went down. It was a dirtbag move and thankfully Rempe didn't land on his head. Because he went the cowards way out to end it, he clearly lost.

1:35 mark:

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Rempe, but Deslauriers held his own and took some real hits like a champ.

Real winners are the NHL fans. Great fight.

* Red Wings fan looking in, Rempe/Rangers are must watch hockey when a known fighter is on the other roster. Watch out Canadiens/Maple Leafs/Wild.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I think everyone won except for those who don't like fighting?

Both fighters won, they gained respect for each other, from their teammates and all the fans who watched it.

Rempe is just 21, he's still not even as strong as he will be going against a guy that has been fighting for a decade or more.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Per thread title. That was an awesome tilt. Did Deslaurier win because he took the kid to the ground at the end? Did the kid win, because Deslaurier’s face? Or was it too close to call?
Hey, you’re just posting this thread to prove that one guy wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: HolyHagelin

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Hey, you’re just posting this thread to prove that one guy wrong!
If that was my plan, it isn’t working 😂

Honestly i was curious, i saw at as slight edge to rempe, and had it as a draw before i saw Deslaurier’s face and watched the replay from the other angle of rempe just moving his head out of the way of most of D’s punches

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Deslaurier pulled out his leg when his jersey was over his head and pushed his body back, that's why he went down. It was a dirtbag move and thankfully Rempe didn't land on his head. Because he went the cowards way out to end it, he clearly lost.

1:35 mark:

You ever been in a fight in your entire life?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad