Who does your team captain pass cup to first

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Toronto with no captain yet so probably defaults to the most tenured player on the roster...Tyler Bozak. Or seeing how Marleau's been on quite a bit of playoff runs and hasn't been able to capture the cup maybe his seniority puts him at the top of the list.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Pavelski to Thornton, no doubt about it. Then to Burns.

Thornton is first without question, but I think we might see it go to Joel Ward before Burns.

Another question is who lifts it first for Vegas and Toronto, both not having a captain. Bozak for Toronto? Engelland or Neal for Vegas?

Whoever has been taking the ceremonial faceoffs. For Vegas it would obviously be Engelland. I'm not sure who that guy is for Toronto, but I'm guessing Bozak?

Reactions: The Apologist

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
If we ever win one, it will be because he most likely scored 160 reg season points and then 60 playoff points in order for to us to have won. So he will pass it to himself.

Bigger question I have:
If Taylor Hall wins the cup does he bring it to Edmonton for the "lols", or does he Cam Ward instead? Context - Cam Ward (From Saskatoon but raised in Sherwood Park - near EDM) decided that bringing the cup was too mean, since he beat EDM in the finals, so he brought his Conn Smythe instead.... :laugh: Something about the best laid plans of mice...

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
cropped_GettyImages-478750626.jpg

Blake Wheeler passes the Stanley Cup to all Jets Fans...

Past, Present and Future...
:D :thumbu:

Go :jets Go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad