Who does your team captain pass cup to first

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
Has a team ever won without a captain? I'd faint if Toronto won and everyone with an A lifted it together.. or hell, the whole team lift it together ala FIFA World Cup. I feel like everyone with an A going up with Bettman and then lifting it together is what would occur though.. or As from oldest to youngest.

Reactions: LighthouseKeepr

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Cullen, as a sign of respect for his seniority, and being a homeboy. Anyone else and it get contentious.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
If the universe collapsed in on itself and the Flyers won, I imagine G wouldn't go to the oldest guy on the roster, since that's Oduya and he'd a) be a scratch and b) has won before. Filppula, the second oldest guy and the one in the league the longest, has also won. Next oldest guy is Elliott, so he's a strong contender; otherwise, it'd be one of Simmonds/Voracek/Couturier, all of whom have been with the Flyers the longest.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Josi has to give it to Rinne first. Rinne to Fisher. Fisher to whoever happens to be nearby (or Hartnell, maybe).

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Cullen, as a sign of respect for his seniority, and being a homeboy. Anyone else and it get contentious.

Even Cullen might be contentious, seeing as he's a fresh back-to-back cup winner with a bonus cup from a decade ago. Parise and Dubnyk could easily pull ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->