Who do you want to beat Lesnar for the Title?

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Joe should take it. Braun deserves a long reign down the road but they should take their time with him. The spot he's in is perfect. Doesn't even need a title currently

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah that is a bizzare criticism when all the best entrances are highly choreographed.

The in ring stuff is more a criticism of WWE's style then Finn. Every single TV match between every single wrestler is exactly the same.

Spam same 5 moves and suicide dive over the top into a commercial break. Seth does it, Dean does it, Sami does it.
It's okay to see those matches once in a while like in the indies and on NXT, but it's different when you got to wrestle every week on Raw/SD. Burns the fans out. I find it hard to blame the performers like Finn for not pulling out new tricks in a random ass match in the middle of Raw vs The Drifter.

There's some fair criticisms though of wrestlers who overly spam moves, like Ambrose's rebound lariat and Charlotte's moonsault to the outside.

S A W F T*

Only believable option ATM is Joe or Strowman.

Joe because of how convincing their last match was... Braun because RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
wat? Balor's entrance is awesome. So are so many of the other ones so highly choreographed (Shin, Roode, New Day, etc).

It's just another gripe I have with him. Shinsuke's entrance is awesome because of the fans and I want to see it on a big stage, but sometimes I like the simple walk to the ring where the mood and feud can dictate what you see during the entrance.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I've given up my dream of Cesaro vs Lesnar from 2014 and I'll settle for Lesnar-Joe which i absolutely loved at the last PPV.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
It's just another gripe I have with him. Shinsuke's entrance is awesome because of the fans and I want to see it on a big stage, but sometimes I like the simple walk to the ring where the mood and feud can dictate what you see during the entrance.
The only gripe I have with highly choreographed entrances is that they're not restricted for big events. But don't think these guys get much say in that.

The crowd involvement in Finn's entrance is just awesome. I love the shot at the top of the ramp with his back turned. Mark for it every time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The only gripe I have with highly choreographed entrances is that they're not restricted for big events. But don't think these guys get much say in that.

The crowd involvement in Finn's entrance is just awesome. I love the shot at the top of the ramp with his back turned. Mark for it every time.

I'd probably accept it better if it were just for big events. If Balor is angry, I don't want him going through the whole entrance and throwing his hands up. I want him coming down to the ring with fire in his eyes and wanting to kick someone's ass. It's probably just me, though.

It's not just Balor's entrance, though. I have that problem with all the highly choreographed entrances. It's like "oh, yeah, I hate this guy, we've been feuding for 6 months and have this big gimmick match... but let me do my choreographed routine even though the guy I hate is standing in the ring right there waiting for me."

It's why I dig the simpler entrances. Heel CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Steve Austin, The Rock (this guy would skip the pose in the corner and go right to the punches if the program called for it), etc.

The only ones who could get away with it, imo, is The Undertaker, Kane and Bray Wyatt, for obvious character reasons.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'd probably accept it better if it were just for big events. If Balor is angry, I don't want him going through the whole entrance and throwing his hands up. I want him coming down to the ring with fire in his eyes and wanting to kick someone's ass. It's probably just me, though.

It's not just Balor's entrance, though. I have that problem with all the highly choreographed entrances. It's like "oh, yeah, I hate this guy, we've been feuding for 6 months and have this big gimmick match... but let me do my choreographed routine even though the guy I hate is standing in the ring right there waiting for me."

It's why I dig the simpler entrances. Heel CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Steve Austin, The Rock (this guy would skip the pose in the corner and go right to the punches if the program called for it), etc.

The only ones who could get away with it, imo, is The Undertaker, Kane and Bray Wyatt, for obvious character reasons.

Maybe not the best place to ask, but given this, what're your thoughts on Aleister Black's entrance? It's one I regularly mark out for and I was a little disappointed they didn't do the full entrance at the NXT Live show I went to a few months back.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Maybe not the best place to ask, but given this, what're your thoughts on Aleister Black's entrance? It's one I regularly mark out for and I was a little disappointed they didn't do the full entrance at the NXT Live show I went to a few months back.

I've only seen his entrance one. I don't really watch NXT anymore so I can't judge.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Black could be white hot if booked right

the dude is super over and barely says a word. just comes out and kills people

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I've only seen his entrance one. I don't really watch NXT anymore so I can't judge.

Unfortunately it doesn't show his sort of slow walk to the ring, flip over the top rope into a lotus position meditation pose which you can see here although without the "rising from the dead" lift effect which I think is just fantastic for his character.

Black could be white hot if booked right

the dude is super over and barely says a word. just comes out and kills people

Honestly I don't think he's said anything aside from the vignettes leading up to his debut. Since then I don't think he's done a single promo.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Anyone. Just get the belt of him and put it on someone who actually shows up more than once every three months.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
In a perfect world?
Bret Hart with a roll-up. I'm being fescisis of course.
Otherwise I don't think I'd like to see him pinned. Not clean anyway. I'd rather another triple threat loss.

Fun fact, Brock Lesnar hasn't been pinned for a WWE championship since Eddie Guerrero in 2004.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Given that Finn isn't in position right now to do so, I'd have to vote Joe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad