Who do you want to beat Lesnar for the Title?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like Balor is so out of place in this poll. Even Seth and Dean would have a better spot on it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Finn has more of a place then Seth and Dean.

It should be Joe though.

I don't think he does. Finn has been treading water and off PPVs. Only one he's been on was where there was a multi-man main event and then had a TV feud with Samson.

Rollins and Ambrose have at least had consistent programs and better performances for the most part. Finn's just been there and has clearly lost whatever spot he had pre-injury.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Really? Finn doesn't make PPVs and had a program with the drifter.

All things considered Seth and Dean are far more legit right now imo.
The only reason Bálor isn't at the top right now is that he isn't a hoss, and it's a hoss program. Once you move on from that he'll be back as an option.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Really? Finn doesn't make PPVs and had a program with the drifter.

All things considered Seth and Dean are far more legit right now imo.

Finn is still more over then the other two despite poor booking. They can make Finn legit in a month if they wanted.

Hell he could just show up Monday in front of Brock and the crowd would lose its mind and roll with it.

It is amazing they are wasting his heat so badly.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Balor is HFWF's sweetheart because of his abs but tbh he's in a fine spot where he is in the mid-card imo. Aside from his entrance, I don't see much there still. His mic work was getting better but he hasn't been on it lately, his in-ring work consists of the same spots (sling blade, soccer kick on the apron, dropkick into the corner, finish). Sometimes we'll get the occasional flip over the top. His entrance is chereographed from the freakin' collar pop to his arm movements perfectly to the music, etc. There's just not much there for me to enjoy or sink my teeth into.

Joe, Strowman, Brock, Roman, Seth, Dean, Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, etc., are all ahead of Balor in terms of compelling work atm, and even Wyatt is probably ahead, too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The only reason Bálor isn't at the top right now is that he isn't a hoss, and it's a hoss program. Once you move on from that he'll be back as an option.

As long as he's on Raw, I think Finn is relegated to the "floater", but never the main piece of the top program.

Now if he moved to Smackdown it's different.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Yeah he doesn't fit in the current hoss program, but the crowds were hot as hell or the idea of him challenging Brock.

SD would be a better spot for him right now. In the main event with AJ, Nakamura, and KO. Get a killer Cena match in there. He is absolutely be wasted in the RAW mid card.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
wat? Balor's entrance is awesome. So are so many of the other ones so highly choreographed (Shin, Roode, New Day, etc).

Yeah that is a bizzare criticism when all the best entrances are highly choreographed.

The in ring stuff is more a criticism of WWE's style then Finn. Every single TV match between every single wrestler is exactly the same.

Spam same 5 moves and suicide dive over the top into a commercial break. Seth does it, Dean does it, Sami does it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad